Wednesday, April 11, 2007

breakfast with eli

So I've decided to finally set up my own blog. My friend Rachel is helping me do so, as I am decidedly inept and a little intimidated by this sort of thing. I'm excited to have pictures of Eli and the baby (when he or she comes) on here regularly.


Here's a picture of Eli eating breakfast with me this morning...we're having our regular favourites: apples, bananas, oranges. The bump on his forehead is from two days ago, running full out down the hallway, checking over his shoulder for his cousin and WHAMMO hitting a corner. Ouch, but he's a trooper: cried for about five seconds and was off running again.

As for me, I'm feeling great. I am 34 weeks along now, so not much waiting left for baby #2 to come. Things are getting packed up and wrapped up around the house. I want to do as much as I can before the baby comes, because I anticipate a major shortage of time (and sleep!) after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment