Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Dana date


One of our favourite things to do is go to the library, which is really the International School. Our homeschool group has an agreement with them which allows me to go and use their library. So one day I went with Dana, and we hit the playground afterwards. First we played "buyer and seller." Dana sold me things like lipstick, hotdogs and cake all from the same store, and reasonably priced too ("Ten kuai")...
Then we went on the swings. It seems to me that the swings are her favourite...come to think of it, they were my favourite when I was her age too.
This day was Eli-less because he was at school. He goes to preschool 5 days/week (half days) and Dana goes 10 times a month (also half days). Hannah was sleeping in the stroller.

No comments:

Post a Comment